Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Question

My husband and I are having to redo our kitchen floor. Our ice maker leaked and we didn't know it until the laminate flooring was warped. We are trying to decide whether to put laminate back in the kitchen or go with slate. My husband really wants to go with slate flooring. My concern is I have kids and a dog. When you come into my house from the garage you are walking right into the kitchen as well as the bathroom is right there so there is laminate in there too so we are replacing that too. I am worried about the scracthing and the upkeep of the flooring. people tell me slate is easy to keep clean and I read that stone is hard to have. What kind of flooring (no vinyl) is best for a mother who wants her chores to not be so difficult? THanks so much

~vivi bene, ridi spesso, e ama molto ~
 ~live well~ love much~ laugh often~
 
Carol.

No comments: