Wednesday, July 15, 2009

smooth not chipped and used looking

 
This is the first time I visited the chat room and found your name and your site. I had searched fissure.  I'm 61 and this week is my first involvement with stone. Granite-Something Napoleon and I like it. However, it has a crack-fissure- around sink area down to cabinets and i can put my nail in it. There are several chips in the sink  bowl and it is uneven,  The supervisor from South Carolina , I'm in Georgia. is coming on Friday to look at it,.  The installers drew pictures, took pictures and filled it and never told me about it. For some reason I thought it would be smooth not chipped and used looking.  Should I expect this supervisor to say that's just the way it is.   This is sealed but looks like it has been rained on. Oh well.  I must be the stone., But I need to care for it.  One friend uses Vinigar with water spray another soap and water.   So I NEED your book.  I'LL PAY. I NEED two books one for a friend, Lert me know if you prefer a credit card or check. Thank you.,
 
Barbara Austin-Marcotte   JBMAUG@aol.com

No comments: