Sunday, April 18, 2010

Water/Liquid Soap Stain - Gold Bage

I've had my granite in my kitchen for about 5 years and have been good about annually applying sealer to it with products purchased at Home Depot. However, the area around the liquid soap dispenser has a darker color than the rest of the granite. I am due to seal the granite again as it has been a year, this time I went to the granite distributor for the sealer purchase. They suggested leaving baking soda on the spot to see if it will remove/dry it. Is that what you would advise? How about a hair dryer/heat gun? Over the summer I was on vacation for a week and the stain was better although it did not disappear, I should have sealed it then but, it was the last thing I wanted to do after returning from vacation. I don't want to seal it and then find that I am sealing in the stain.I look forward to your reply.findstone2009-10-22 13:14:37

No comments: