Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Information on granite worktops fabrication

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me here?

I recently wrote an article (a very basic article) on the the subject of manufacturing granite worktops and wanted to write a follow up article that went into a lot more depth.

In my new article, I would like to cross-reference other material, but I can't seem to find articles or sites that provide in-depth information on this subject and was wondering if anyone here has an idea of where to look for such resources?

Any help would be most appreciated. Other than referencing magazines, journals and technical books, I would also like to include references to online material, other than that offered in conjunction with the already mentioned material sources.

I hope to speak to you all soon...

Alan Star

No comments: