Sunday, November 29, 2009

only 4 days old &stained? Jerusalem Gold

So glad I found this forum-and what great advice so far. My dilemma-
Have a beautiful Jerusalem Gold countertop installed and only used it for 4 days. Everything done was on top of butcher blockes and other surfcaes. No spills, havn't even used any oil? no cleaners at all-yet I have strange dark marks with no appearant shape and lines in many areas. I don't know what to do? I called the fabricator and they said they sealed it with colour enhancing sealant? I am asking them to come out-what should I say to them?

+I am having my floor installed this Saturday- same material-but it has not been sealed at all. Tumbled tiles-please someone let me know how to protect this material and keep it safe?
Thank you for your time.

No comments: