Sunday, May 31, 2009

Would it be better not to seal for a few months?

I found a granite called Antiqua Brown after shopping so  many marble yards.  This granite is the most beautiful I have ever seen, it is "blotches " of chocolate brown, lighter and darker with metallic, almost rainbow bits speckled sparsely throughout and on the edges of some of the odd shaped  blotches.  It is fascinating to look at.  My question is that I am now confused on whether one side of the 11 foot counter top that was installed was sealed...I know one side was but I do not think they did the second side, and would it be safe or sorry to do it again, on other words, would it be better to not seal for a few months, or seal twice in a short period of time....  thanks for helping me with this concern - nytola.

No comments: