Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Advice wanted?

Hi! 
 
Currently in my kitchen we have Giallo Fiorito - I wanted to know which is the appropriate sealer and how often it should be done.  Also, we are currently in the process of remodeling our bathrooms, although I like the lighter even colors offered by Marble (marfil, crema) everything I read seems to suggest that it is better to go with granite instead of marble.  Is this so??  If I do go with granite, I'm interested in the Madura Gold or if you know another granite that would be similar color that you would recommend instead that would be great. 
 
Am I driving you crazy yet?  I am glad there are "no nonsense" people out there like you that tell it like it is.  I've been shopping around for granite for some time now and everyone just says "there are products out there to clean them"...well, duh! right??  But which ONES are the best and which ones are the APPROPRIATE ones for MY stone, that is the question no one seems to know the answer to. 
 
THank you so very much for all your help.  One last thing...where can I get the MB4 that you recommend for Madura Gold??
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Zulema

No comments: